Come experience Australia’s Largest Inflatable Obstacle Course! With 30 Different Adventures packed into 270m of Exhilarating Fun, it will be a Day to Remember!
- Open from 9am – 5pm each event day
- Suitable for 5 year-olds and up to go unaccompanied
- Under 5’s require a non-paying accompanying adult
- No under 3’s
We have created a variety of ticket options to suit your time and budget preferences. Book early to reserve your preferred time slot.
Tickets can only be purchased online.
- 1-3 Tickets: ($35pp)
- 4-9 Tickets ($30pp);
- 10-19 Tickets (27.5pp);
- 20+ Tickets ($25pp)Note: You may commence your unlimited rounds any time after your booked timeslot.
- ($20pp)Note: Each lap takes on average 15 minutes to complete. You may upgrade to the full day pass on the day by paying the difference.
On the Day
Bring With You
Picnic blanket; Socks; plenty of water and sun cream
Please bring your QR Code, either on your phone or hard copy. Make your way to the concierge to check in and get your wristbands. You can keep your wristband as a memento.
The Tuff Nutterz course is 270 metres long and has over 30 individual obstacles all joined to form one continuous course. There are a whole variety of obstacles to enjoy along the way. Enjoy them all, have fun and most importantly look out for fellow Nutterz!
Food and Beverages
We aim to support local businesses by partnering with local food trucks who have a passion for great food at a reasonable price with a focus on sustainability. We also provide ice cream and coffee for those wanting something sweet.
Suitable for kids 3 years and over; kids under this age are not allowed.
Kids aged under 5 require a non-paying accompanying adult.
West Lawns, Parliamentary Triangle, Parkes, ACT