Book Reading – Our Bush Capital
This wonderful book follows a child exploring everything Canberra has to offer, including seeing our very own robot, Titan!
The session will include a fun activity and gallery exploration to see where coins are made at the Mint. Adults will also receive a complimentary coffee coupon for the Mint Café.
As the safety of staff and visitors is our primary concern, additional measures will be in place to ensure that the program is held in a safe manner and are in compliance with current COVID-19 restrictions.
Please read carefully through the below information before booking a session for your child:
• Children and supervisors will be required to sanitise their hands before and after entering the Mint & the Education Room.
• Children and supervisors will be required to maintain a distance of 1.5m between other participants and facilitators at all times.
• Supervisors will need to register their names for contact tracing when entering the Mint.
• No food or drink will be allowed in the Education Room.
• Due to limited space in the Education Room, only ONE child and their carer will be able to attend the session. Additional siblings will cause us to go over the number of people allowed in the Education Room. We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding as we endeavour to keep our visitors and staff safe.
If you or the child attending are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms prior to the session, we ask that you contact us or cancel your booking through Eventbrite.
When: Friday 22 January, 10.30am-11.15am
Cost: $10 (plus booking fee). Ticket includes one adult and one child.
Where: Education Room, Royal Australian Mint.
An adult/carer must accompany all children and bookings are essential. This program is aimed at children aged 4-6.
Suitable for kids aged 4-6 years
Education Room, Royal Australian Mint, Denison Street, Deakin, ACT